How Does Pawnbroking Work?
A pawn loan is a collateral based loan. This means the loan is based on an item of value that you own, not your credit history, your bank account or your income.
Horngate will assess your items value and offer you a cash loan based on a percentage of that value. We'll store your item until you have paid off the loan amount plus interest.
It's a simple 3 step process:
- Bring your item and your photo ID to our shop.
- One of our team members will process a loan for you, usually within 10 minutes.
- Come back within the 3 month loan period to pay back the loan amount plus interest.
Terms and Conditions
- All pledges are for a 3-month duration.
- Pledges will be securely stored at the registered address of Horngate.
- Pledges may be extended as per the contract terms.
- Pledges not redeemed within the term of the loan will be sold.
- Pledges may only be redeemed by the person who pledged them unless written permission is provided for a third party.